Milwaukee July/August 2019


July 25, 2019 - August 31, 2019
My 1st Brewers game
Another trip to Grandma & Grandpa's house!!! And for over a month this time!!!
We did so many fun things...I went to my 1st Brewer's baseball game, played with all of Grandma & Grandpa's toys, played in the backyard, played basketball, volleyball and 4 square, went for bike rides, went to the playgrounds, beaches, zoo, movies, State Fair (I loved the big slide!), Hoytt pool, the Children's museum, a trampoline park, apple picking, played on the slip and slide and in the pool, went to the Beutler's lake house and Tom and Lona's lake house, got a haircut with bangs, and went to Wisconsin Dells!!!
I also went to a math class at UWM for a week and really liked it.
It was also a special trip because Noa and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa by ourselves while Mommy went on vacation to Florida. We had a lot of fun. We went shopping at CVS, which was so great, and did lots of other fun things.
I love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and can't wait to go back.
To view more pictures: