Milwaukee July/August/September 2022


July 21, 2022 - September 6, 2022
Brewers game
It's been 3 years since I've been to Grandma & Grandpa's house!!! I'm so happy to be going back, and this time for 6 weeks!!!!
We did so many fun things...I played with Grandma & Grandpa's toys, played in the backyard, front yard, attic and basement, chased bunnies, picked vegetables played basketball, swam in the blow up pool, went for bike rides, went to the playgrounds, Bradford beach, Milwaukee Zoo, Minion movie, State Fair (I went on the Giant slide again, and it was OK!), the Children's museum, Skyzone Trampoline Park, Brewer's baseball game, Lake Geneva with Rex & Booker, Selena's lake house and Tom and Lona's lake house, Mike and Annie's house to play in the pool, UWM College for Kids and did a lot of shopping!!!
Also, I got my ears pierced again. So, now I have double pierced ears!!!
It was also a fun trip because Noa and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa by ourselves while Mom went on vacation to Nashville. We had a lot of fun.
I love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and can't wait to go back.
To view more pictures: