Argentina December 2022


December 22, 2022 - January 8, 2023
Perito Moreno
It was a really long flight, even longer than going to Milwaukee, but, it was worth it. I had so much fun discovering Argentina.
We arrived in Buenos Aires and spent 2 days there. I went on a hop on - hop off bus to see a lot of Buenos Aires and then walked around San Telmo.
The hotel we stayed at had a roof top pool, which was really fun to swim in. The next 2 days we were in Iguazu. It was really, really hot and sticky. I saw the Iguazu National Park and all it's waterfalls. Also, we did a Canopy and Arbolism Tour. I ziplined through the trees, walked on treetop bridges and rappeled down a waterfall. Very fun! I also saw where Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet. It was so hot and humid in Iguazu that it was nice to swim in the hotel pool in the afternons.
Then we went to El Calafate to see Perito Moreno and the glaciers. It was amazing seeing the ice chunks fall off of Perito Moreno and when we did the All Glaiers tour I got to touch a piece of the glacier which was really cold.
Then we flew to Ushuaia and spent 4 days there. We celebrated New Year´s Eve with a Risotto, Ravioli and Nuggets dinner at the apartment which was fun. I sailed on the Beagle channel and saw sea lions and best of all, I walked with penguins!!
I had so much fun in Argentina
To view more pictures: