Milwaukee July/August/September 2023


July 21, 2023 - September, 5 2023
Six Flags Great America
Another trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house. This year they had a trampoline!! That was fun! The second week we were there we went to U.W.M. for a week and we did an artist for a day.

Dad came and we went to Tom and Lona's from Tuesday to Thursday and after that we went to the Dells with Rex and Booker, and we spent 5 days there. I went on all the scary rides like the Hurricane, the Drop,... I had so much fun. A few days later we went to Great America and I went on with Mom and Dad on all the scary roller coasters: Raging bull, American eagle, Super Man, Bat Man, X Flight, Joker and Golaith. My favorite two were Joker and Raging Bull. (At the end of the day Dad got a little sick) But we had so much fun!

We did go a lot of shopping for shoes and clothes. Grandma, Grandpa, Noa and I slept over at Rex and Booker's house when mom went to L.A.

And we met up with the Schneiders and the Hechts. I had so much fun, and I can't wait to come back to have more fun!!!!!!
To view more pictures: