South Africa December 2023


December 21, 2023 - January 3, 2024

Kruger National Park
What an amazing trip!!! I saw so many animals and had so many new experiences in South Africa. I flew into Johannesburg and from there drove to Kruger National Park. I stayed in a tent that had 4 beds, a fridge and a dresser. It was my first time camping. We did self-driving safaris, a guided sunset safari and a guided sunrise safari. I saw so many animals: Elephants, Giraffes, Lions, Zebra, Hippos, Wildebeest, Buffalo, Hyenas, Gazelles, Baboons, Warthogs, Impalas, Antelope, Tortoise, Wild dogs, Python, Crocodiles and Vultures.
Then, I flew to Cape Town where we stayed in a house with a pool! We saw and swam with penguins at Boulder's Beach, went kayaking, walked on beaches, went to the V&A Waterfront and played in the pool
Shark cage
The best part of Cape Town was the shark cage dive that Mom and I did!!! We saw lots of copper sharks and it was INCREDIBLE!!!We were in a cage with 3 other people. The crew would throw chum in the water and the sharks would come right up to the cage. 1 even stuck it's head through the bars between me and Mom!!! WOW!!! I loved it!!!

What an amazing time in South Africa!!!
To view more pictures: