Milwaukee July/August/September 2024


July 12, 2023 - September, 2 2023
Getting certified for diving
Another summer trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house!!! This summer trip was a little different: I spent the first 2 weeks in Milwaukee, then we took a family trip to Panama for 2 weeks from Miwlaukee and then we flew back to Milwaukee from Panama to be there another 3 weeks.

This year, while I was in Milwaukee, I got certified as an Open Water Scuba Diver!!!
We went to Great America and I went on all the on all the scary roller coasters that I like: Raging bull (4 times!!!), American eagle, Super Man, Bat Man, X Flight, Joker and Golaith. I went to the Wilderness Resort in the Dells where we stayed the night and I went on all the water slides that I like: the Hurricane, the Drop (11 times!!!), the Black hole, the Wave Pool, ... I had so much fun.
I also went to the Johnson Creek Outlets where I did a lot of shopping for clothes. We spent the day in Chicago. We went to 3 Brewer's games and 1 was the Harry Potter themed game (unfortunately, Christian Yelich didn't play in any of them because he hurt his back).
We slept over at Rex and Booker's house and hung out with them.
And we met up with the Schneiders and the Hechts.
I had so much fun, and I can't wait to come back to have more fun!!!!!!
To view more pictures: