Panama August 2024


July 31, 2024 - August 14, 2024
Scuba diving
This summer we went to Panama. Mom, Noa and I were in Milwaukee and we flew from there to meet Dad for a 2 week trip in Panama. It was a fun trip!
We stayed in Panama City for 1 week and saw sloths, monkeys and an alligator. On the first day we were out for a hike up Ancon Hill and saw a sloth climbing a tree branch. That was really cool!! We walked all around Panama City, we took a boat on the Panama Canal and we also went to San Blas Islands and swam and snorkled in the turquoise water.
From Panama City we flew to Bocas del Toro for beach and pool relaxing. Since I just got certified in scuba diving, I went diving 5 times!!! I did 4 dives with Mom and 1 with Dad from the pier. On my first dive with Mom, we cruised through a sunken ship and I saw a nurse shark. MY 1st DIVE AND I SAW A SHARK!!!! I saw lots of fish and loved the underwater experience. On my dive with Dad, we saw a sunken airplane. Also, very cool!
To view more pictures: